Women's ServicesCall 334-418-6650
The Women’s Services Center
Vaughan Regional Medical Center has been providing services for the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of women for more than 100 years. The Women’s Services Center provides a complete program of medical, surgical and educational services to accommodate the unique needs of female patients. We take pride in providing exceptional women's care, close to home.
Our Women’s Services Center delivers more than 800 babies a year and continues to offer sensitive, personalized health services to each woman, baby, and father. Fathers, siblings and grandparents are invited to participate in welcoming new babies. However, we ask that you choose only two individuals to be with mom in the actual delivery. This is to ensure the safety of mom and baby. Parental education is also available to new parents. Other benefits include:
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Private labor, delivery and recovery suites
- Modern Cesarean Section suite
- Nurses nationally certified in Inpatient Obstetrics
- Pediatrician of your choice
- Level 2 Nursery
- Childbirth education classes; please inquire about the next available session by calling 334.418.6650
- Wireless Internet access available to patients and visitors
Our Women's Services Staff
Expectant parents need not look any further for the perfect place to welcome your newest family member to the world. The Staff of the Women’s Services Center are compassionate and dedicated to providing families with an exceptional birthing experience including:
- Childbirth preparation
- Infant Care
- Infant Safety and Accident Prevention
When it’s time for that special arrival, our experienced and highly-skilled staff is waiting to offer you comfort and care.
Please call (334) 418-4450 to make an appointment to visit our unit, tour our state-of-the-art LDR suites and meet our wonderful staff.