Joint Commission Public Notification
Any individual who has any concerns about patient care and safety in the hospital, that the hospital has not addressed, is encouraged to contact Vaughan Regional Medical Center's management.
If the concerns cannot be resolved through the hospital, the individual has the right to contact the Joint Commission's Office of Quality Monitoring by calling 1-800-994-6610 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to review our guide "New Patient Rights and Responsibilities"
- About Us
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Information
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Pre-Registration
- Patient Portal
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Privacy Practices
- Online Nursery
- Understanding Billing and Charges